Making Ongoing Projects Sustainable
Our ongoing Projects / Activities
- To employ their skill and labour to make products such as woolen items (knitting work), handicraft items, Jute products, condiment packing etc.
- To participate in health check-up camps.
- Organizing stalls.
- Career counseling session for guidance of children of class 11th , 12th.
- Entertainment activities such as summer camps, competition among children for song, dance etc.
- Painting competition, Elocution and essay writing.
- Self denfence training.
Action Plan for Sustainability
Facilitating periodic hobby courses for honing skills
Facilitating employability skills and financial independence
To promote and recognize talent, various periodic police community competitions shall be held under supervision of team leaders with final competition in Delhi Police Welfare School as annual event of PFWS under the name "Haste Haste". Corporate sponsorship can be invited and winner can be connected with govt. schemes.
Creating a Vibrant Identity For PFWS ( Through an Active Ladies Club )
Need goal and research
To create an equitable society
In Past, Present and Future
Aims and Objectives
- To organize social and welfare activities for the Delhi Police family.
- To enable all members to bond through various activities.
- To recognize and empower all our members to realize their full potential.
- To harness the cultural roots of the association.
Launch of New Initiatives
- Creating collaterals & communication media (Brochures, flyers & other documents)
- Creating identity (website, Facebook event page & other social media recognition, SMOs)
- PFW ladies club (Anjoree-Spreading light)
- Small scale & large scale activities as ongoing programs
- Building up relationship with other stakeholders as corporate, NGOs, Govt. organizations to stablish institutions of empowerment