I am message box. Click edit button to change this text.
CANCER AWARENESS & DETECTION CAMP
PFWS is organising Cancer Awareness & Detection Camps in collaboration with FOGSI for women above 30 years. All women of police families and serving women police personnel above 30 years of age are requested to attend the camp at their nearest venue as mentioned below. Free pick & drop facilities are available from nearest Welfare Centre. Please register yourself before 28th Feb, 2020 at your nearest Welfare Centre to avail the services.
• East Delhi – G.T.B. Hospital, GTB Enclave, Shahdara
• North Delhi – Sant Parmanand Hospital, Civil Lines
• South Delhi – Sunrise Hospital, Kalindi Colony, New Delhi
• Central Delhi – Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
• West Delhi – Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, Janakpuri, New Delhi
Police Family Welfare Society (PFWS) is a non-profit organization which was registered under the Societies Registration Act in the year 1972 as an autonomous body to look after the welfare of the police personnel and their families.