This is to inform that you shall attend career Counselling Session at DCP office North West on 25th November 2016 at 10.00 AM.
1. SOUTH DISTRICT (INCLUDE SOUTH DISTRICT / SOUTH EAST / NEW DELHI) 25/11/2016 Each Slot 150 Candidates.
2. EAST DISTRICT (INCLUDE EAST DISTRICT / NORTH EAST DISTRICT ) 25/11/2016 Each Slot 150 Candidates.
3. WEST DISTRICT (INCLUDE WEST DISTRICT / SOUTH WEST / CENTRAL) 25/11/2016 Each Slot 150 Candidates.
4. NORTH WEST DISTRICT (INCLUDE NORTH WEST DISTRICT / NORTH DISTRICT / OUTER DISTRICT) 25/11/2016 Each Slot 150 candidates.
5. BARAKHAMBA CENTER (FOR REMAINING ALL CANDIDATES WHO JOIN LATE) 28/11/2016 Each Slots 250 Candidates.
Slots for Counselling
( 10 am / 11:30 am / 1 pm / 3 pm / 4:30 pm )
Team - PFWS
Team - Kaira Enterprises
Hurry up and take this free opportunity by Police Family Welfare Society
The past year has been a year many 'firsts' for PFWS. Another such first of its kind event for Police Family Welfare Association is the Delhi Mega Job Fair. The unique mega job fair is also an endeavor towards the social initiative of WAJIFA.
It shall be held on 30th November, 2016 from 9:00 AM onwards at Sports Ground, New Police Lines, Kingsway Camp, Delhi. The Job fair is in association with Kaira Enterprises. The job fair gives an opportunity to the PFWS wards to apply for various vacancies at a single point. They can also benefit from the career counseling session, mandatory for PFWS candidates. Counseling for the same is ongoing since 10th September at different locations and Police Families welfare centers. The fair is also open to candidates from public in general.
The National and multinational companies from various sector like Automobiles, IT, Software, Insurance, Retail etc. shall participate in this Mega Job Fair. There are about 20 profiles, which are open for applications from all eligible Indian candidates. The positions range from Software Developer to Security Guard. Correspondingly, the eligibility ranges from B.Tech/BA/BCA to 8th pass. The salary ranges from Rs. 1,20,000/- upto Rs. 3,60,000/- depending upon the position applied for and the caliber for the position hired for. Candidates in the age group of 18yrs to 50yrs can apply for different positions based on the hiring criteria.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply offline or online as per the below mentioned details:
- Offline Mode – Applicants can apply in the prescribed format and send it to the address mentioned below. (Prescribed Format can be downloaded from the website www.kairajobfairs.com)
- Online Mode – Applicants can also apply online through the website link mentioned below www.kairajobfairs.com
There shall be no stationery charges for PFWS candidates; however, the general/ OBC category candidates shall be charged applicable stationary charges:
- For offline mode only – For candidates who belong to general/OBC category, the stationary chargesare Rs. 250/- and for SC/ST category candidates the charges are Rs. 150/- only.
- Stationary Charges should be paid in form of Bank Demand Draft only, in favor of "KAIRA ENTERPRISES" and Payable at Delhi only.
- For online mode only – Candidate who chooses the online medium can pay their stationary charges by Net Banking through the online application link.
(a) No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in this event.
(b) Candidates shall have to produce all certificates during the Selection Procedure in event.
(c) If applications are received in large number, then the Organizing Unit will arrange for a separate event later.
Candidates are advised to carry 5 copies of their CVs, photos and relevant documents. The selection is completely based on performance of the candidate in the interview and the decision of the HR will be final.
- Download Registration Form for Wards of Police Personnel
- Download Registration Form for Job Fair Retired Delhi Police Personnel
- Download Instructions for Job Fair